The Business Research Company’s Artificial Intelligence In Security Global Market Report 2023 is the most detailed report available on the market, including broad forecast periods and multiple geographies. The report covers the historic period – 2010-2021, and the forecast period – 2023-2032. The Artificial Intelligence In Security Global Market Report 2023 evaluates artificial intelligence in security market size, growth rate, drivers, trends, and major companies.
The report provides a global perspective by covering 60 geographies and focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
Request A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
The global artificial intelligence in security market is expected to grow from $18.52 billion in 2022 to $22.7 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.5%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and resulted in increased interest rates affecting many markets across the globe. The artificial intelligence in security market is expected to reach $50.25 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 22%.
The increasing risks of cyberattacks are expected to propel the growth of artificial intelligence in the security market going forward. A cyberattack is any attempt to gain access to a computer, computing system, or network to cause harm. Phishing is a type of cybersecurity attack where users are tricked into installing malware, disclosing personal information, and putting themselves or their companies at risk of criminal activity. Organizations trying to strengthen their defenses and react to changing threats and cyber-attacks encourage the demand for advanced artificial intelligence security solutions as they use methods for protecting data, such as encryption, anomaly detection, and behavior analysis. For instance, in June 2022, according to the Anti-Phishing Working Group, a US-based independent counter-e-crime association, in the first quarter of 2022, the Anti-Phishing Working Group recorded a total of 1,025,968 phishing attacks, a 15% rise from the fourth quarter of 2021, where 888,585 attacks were reported. Therefore, the increasing risks of cyberattacks drive the growth of artificial intelligence in the security market.
Get More Information On The Artificial Intelligence In Security Market Report:
The artificial intelligence in security market segments in the report are:
1) By Component: Services, Software
2) By Solutions: Identity And Access Management (IAM), Risk And Compliance Management, Encryption, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Unified Threat Management (UTM), Antivirus Or Antimalware, Intrusion Detection Or Prevention System (IDS Or IPS), Other Solutions
3) By Deployment: On-Cloud, On-Premise
4) By Security Type: Network Security, Application Security, Cloud Security, Endpoint Security , Other Security Types
5) By End-Users: Enterprise, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, And Insurance), Government And Defense , Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing , Automotive And Transportation, Infrastructure, Other End-Users
The table of contents in TBRC’s artificial intelligence in security market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Artificial Intelligence In Security Market Characteristics
3. Artificial Intelligence In Security Market Trends And Strategies
4. Artificial Intelligence In Security Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. Global Artificial Intelligence In Security Market Size and Growth
32. Global Artificial Intelligence In Security Market Competitive Benchmarking
33. Global Artificial Intelligence In Security Market Competitive Dashboard
34. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Artificial Intelligence In Security Market
35. Artificial Intelligence In Security Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model