The Darbepoetin Alfa (Aranesp) Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the darbepoetin alfa (aranesp) market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Darbepoetin Alfa (Aranesp) Market’s Growth:
The global darbepoetin alfa (Aranesp) market is expected to grow from $5.25 billion in 2022 to $5.56 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The darbepoetin alfa (Aranesp) market is expected to reach $6.73 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 4.9%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Product innovations are a key trend gaining popularity in the darbepoetin alfa market. Major companies operating in the darbepoetin alfa market are adopting new technologies to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in February 2023, GlaxoSmithKline. Ltd, a UK-based pharmaceutical and biotechnology company, introduced the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), a US-based government agency that approved Jesduvroq (daprodustat). Daprodustat, recombinant human erythropoietin (rhEPO, darbepoetin alfa or epoetin alfa), is an oral hypoxia-inducible factor prolyl hydroxylase inhibitor and is used once daily treatment of anemia brought on by chronic kidney disease (CKD) in people who have been on dialysis for at least four months.
The darbepoetin alfa (aranesp) market is segmented:
1) By Type: Epogen, Procrit, Aranesp, Other Types
2) By Distribution Channel: Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy
3) By Application: Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease, Patients with Cancer, Other Applications
North America was the largest region in the darbepoetin alfa (aranesp) market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s darbepoetin alfa (aranesp) market report includes:
2. Darbepoetin Alfa (Aranesp) Market Characteristics
3. Darbepoetin Alfa (Aranesp) Market Trends And Strategies
4. Darbepoetin Alfa (Aranesp) Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. Global Darbepoetin Alfa (Aranesp) Historic Market Size and Growth, 2017 – 2022, Value ($ Billion)
32. Global Darbepoetin Alfa (Aranesp) Market Competitive Benchmarking
33. Global Darbepoetin Alfa (Aranesp) Market Competitive Dashboard
34. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Darbepoetin Alfa (Aranesp) Market
35. Darbepoetin Alfa (Aranesp) Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model