The Genotyping Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the genotyping market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Genotyping Market’s Growth:
The global genotyping market size is expected to grow from $16.94 billion in 2022 to $19.71 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.3%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The size of genotyping market is expected to reach $36.35 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 16.5%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Product innovations are a key trend gaining popularity in the genotyping market. Companies operating in the genotyping market are adopting innovative solutions to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in May 2022, Neogen, a US-based food safety company, and Gencove Inc., a US-based provider of a sequencing platform for genome discovery, launched InfiniSEEK, an innovative and cost-effective solution for whole genome sequencing and targeted SNP (single nucleotide polymorphism) analysis. It is the first whole-genome and genotyping sequencing solution for cattle breeders. With InfiniSEEK, the industry now has a platform to reliably manage more than 400 bovine genetic characteristics and circumstances, discover new variables impacting desirable phenotypes, and decrease selection bias by sequencing more or all of a population. With the release of this unique service, consumers now have a data-rich, cost-effective method of profiling cattle worldwide by combining genome-wide sequencing data, specific genetic traits, and parentage markers.
The genotyping market is segmented:
1) By Product And Services: Instruments, Reagents And Kits, Bioinformatics, Genotyping Service
2) By Technology: Microarrays, Capillary Electrophoresis, Sequencing, Polymerase Chain Reaction, Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption Or Ionization (Maldi-Tof) Mass Spectrometry, Other Technologies
3) By Application: Pharmacogenomics, Diagnostics and Personalized Medicine, Animal Genetics, Agricultural Biotechnology, Other Applications
4) By End-User: Pharmaceutical And Biopharmaceutical Companies, Diagnostics And Research Laboratories, Academic Institutes, Other End-Users
North America was the largest region in the genotyping market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s genotyping market report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Genotyping Market Characteristics
- Genotyping Market Trends And Strategies
- Genotyping Market – Macro Economic Scenario
- Genotyping Market Segmentation
- Global Genotyping Market Competitive Benchmarking
- Global Genotyping Market Competitive Dashboard
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Genotyping Market
- Genotyping Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model