The EV Platform Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the ev platform market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The EV Platform Market’s Growth:
As per The Business Research Company’s EV Platform Global Market Report 2023, the global EV platform market is expected to grow from $7.54 billion in 2022 to $9.69 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28.5%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The EV platform market is expected to reach $24.92 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 26.6%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Technological advancements are a key trend gaining popularity in the EV platform market. Major companies operating in the EV platform market are adopting new technologies to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in May 2023, London Electric Vehicle Company (LEVC), a UK-based automotive company, launched the Space Oriented Architecture (SOA), a new advanced modular EV platform co-developed with Geely Holding Group, a China-based automobile company. This adaptable Space-Oriented Architecture (SOA) includes pure electric vehicle technology with a sophisticated and scalable SOA platform that improves connectivity, range, efficiency, safety, and charging times. The most recent advancements in electronic platform technology are also incorporated into space-oriented architecture (SOA), including L-OS, a full-featured digital operating system with autonomous driving and intelligent cockpits.
The ev platform market is segmented:
1) By Platform: P0, P1, P2, P3, P4
2) By Component: Chassis, Battery, Suspension System, Steering System, Drivetrain, Vehicle Interior, Other Components
3) By Electric Vehicle Type: Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Battery Electric Vehicle, Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
4) By Sales Channel: Original Equipment Manufacturer(OEM), Aftermarket
5) By Application: Passenger Vehicle, Commercial Vehicle
North America was the largest region in the ev platform market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s ev platform market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. EV Platform Market Characteristics
3. EV Platform Market Trends And Strategies
4. EV Platform Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. Global EV Platform Market Size and Growth
32. Global EV Platform Market Competitive Benchmarking
33. Global EV Platform Market Competitive Dashboard
34. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The EV Platform Market
35. EV Platform Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model