The Hospital Beds Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the hospital beds market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Hospital Beds Market’s Growth:
As per The Business Research Company’s Hospital Beds Global Market Report 2023, the market is expected to grow from $3.83 billion in 2022 to $4.14 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The hospital beds market is expected to reach $5.5 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 7.4%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Product innovations are a key trend gaining popularity in the hospital bed market. Major companies in the hospital bed market are introducing innovative products based on advanced technologies to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in October 2020, Stryker, a US-based medical device company, launched the ProCuity smart medical bed. It is the industry’s first completely wireless hospital bed. It utilizes load cell technology to detect the patient’s weight and notify the nurses if the patient is not in the proper place. It also leverages the iBed Watch system for wireless operation, which improves hospital workflows and convenience.
The hospital beds market is segmented:
1) By Type: Semi-Electric Beds, Electric Beds, Manual Beds
2) By Usage: Acute Care Beds, Long-Term Care Beds, Psychiatric Care Beds, Other Usages
3) By Application: Non-Intensive Care Beds, Intensive Care Beds
4) By End User: Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Services, Other End Users
Europe was the largest region in the hospital beds market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s hospital beds market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Hospital Beds Market Characteristics
3. Hospital Beds Market Trends And Strategies
4. Hospital Beds Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. Global Hospital Beds Market Size and Growth
26. South America Hospital Beds Market
27. Brazil Hospital Beds Market
28. Middle East Hospital Beds Market
29. Africa Hospital Beds Market Global hospital beds market size is expected at $5.5 Bn by 2027 at a growth rate of 7.4% and growth analysis by The Business Research Company.
30. Hospital Beds Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
Top Major Players:
- Apex Medical Corp
- Sunrise Medical LLC
- Invacare Corporation
- Paramount Bed Co. Ltd
- Midmark Corporation
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model