The Business Research Company’s Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Global Market Report 2023 is the most detailed report available on the market, including broad forecast periods and multiple geographies. The report covers the historic period – 2010-2021, and the forecast period – 2023-2032. The Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Global Market Report 2023 evaluates non-durable goods wholesalers market size, growth rate, drivers, trends, and major companies.
The report provides a global perspective by covering 60 geographies and focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
Request A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
The global non-durable goods wholesalers market grew from $21,080.12 billion in 2022 to $22,302.19 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The non-durable goods wholesalers market is expected to grow to $26,764.38 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 4.7%.
The non-durable goods wholesalers market segments in the report are:
1) By Type: Paper And Paper Product Wholesalers, Drugs And Druggists Sundries Wholesalers, Apparel, Piece Goods, And Notions Wholesalers, Grocery And Related Product Wholesalers, Farm Product Raw Material Wholesalers, Chemical And Allied Products Wholesalers, Petroleum And Petroleum Products Wholesalers, Beer, Wine, And Distilled Alcoholic Beverage Wholesalers, Miscellaneous Nondurable Goods Wholesalers
2) By Ownership: Wholesale/Distribution Chain, Independent Wholesalers
3) By Price Range: Premium, Mid-Range, Economy
Get More Information On The Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Report:
The table of contents in TBRC’s non-durable goods wholesalers market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Characteristics
3. Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market
5. Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Size And Growth
27. Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles Of The Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions Of The Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market
29. Future Outlook and Potential Analysis Of The Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Market
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model