The Business Research Company’s Oil & Gas Upstream Activities Global Market Report 2023 is the most detailed report available on the market, including broad forecast periods and multiple geographies. The report covers the historic period – 2010-2021, and the forecast period – 2023-2032. The Oil & Gas Upstream Activities Global Market Report 2023 evaluates oil & gas upstream activities market size, growth rate, drivers, trends, and major companies.
The report provides a global perspective by covering 60 geographies and focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
Request A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
The global oil & gas upstream activities market grew from $4,113.37 billion in 2022 to $4,357.84 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The oil & gas upstream activities market is expected to grow to $5,357.28 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 5.3%.
The oil & gas upstream activities market segments in the report are:
1) By Type: Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Oil And Gas Wells Drilling Services, Oil And Gas Supporting Activities
2) By Drilling Type: Offshore, Onshore
3) By End-User: Crude Petroleum Comprises, Natural Gas Extraction Comprises
Get More Information On The Oil & Gas Upstream Activities Market Report:
The table of contents in TBRC’s oil & gas upstream activities market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Oil & Gas Upstream Activities Market Characteristics
3. Oil & Gas Upstream Activities Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Oil & Gas Upstream Activities Market
5. Oil & Gas Upstream Activities Market Size And Growth
27. Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles Of The Oil & Gas Upstream Activities Market
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions Of The Oil & Gas Upstream Activities Market
29. Future Outlook and Potential Analysis Of The Oil & Gas Upstream Activities Market
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model