The Left Ventricular Assist Devices Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the left ventricular assist devices market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Left Ventricular Assist Devices Market’s Growth:
As per The Business Research Company’s Left Ventricular Assist Devices Global Market Report 2023, the market size is expected to grow from $1.36 billion in 2022 to $1.50 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The size of left ventricular assist devices market is expected to reach $2.11 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 8.9%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Technological advancements are a key trend gaining popularity in the left ventricular assist device market. Major companies operating in the left ventricular assist devices market are adopting new technologies to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in January 2021, CorWave SA, a France-based medical device company developing innovative heart pumps, developed left ventricular assist device (LVAD) membrane pump technology. This membrane based LVAD employs a pulse pump (electromagnetic pulses) rather than a rotary pump to flow blood, closely mimicking the action of a heartbeat. It produces a pulsatile pumping activity far more like the natural heart.
The left ventricular assist devices market is segmented:
1) By Type: Transcutaneous Left Ventricular Assist Devices, Implantable Left Ventricular Assist Devices
2) By Type of Flow: Pulsatile, Non-Pulsatile
3) By Application: Bridge-to-Recovery (BTR) Therapy, Bridge-to-Transplant (BTT) Therapy, Destination Therapy, Bridge-to-Candidacy (BTC) Therapy
4) By End-user: Cardiology Centers, Hospitals
North America was the largest region in the left ventricular assist devices market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s left ventricular assist devices market report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Left Ventricular Assist Devices Market Characteristics
- Left Ventricular Assist Devices Market Trends And Strategies
- Left Ventricular Assist Devices Market – Macro Economic Scenario
- Left Ventricular Assist Devices Market Segmentation
- Global Left Ventricular Assist Devices Market Competitive Benchmarking
- Global Left Ventricular Assist Devices Market Competitive Dashboard
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Left Ventricular Assist Devices Market
- Left Ventricular Assist Devices Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model