The Lithotripsy Devices Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the lithotripsy devices market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Lithotripsy Devices Market’s Growth:
The global lithotripsy devices market size is expected to grow from $1.14 billion in 2022 to $1.21 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The size of lithotripsy devices market is expected to reach $1.46 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 4.7%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Technological advancements are a key trend gaining popularity in the lithotripsy device market. Major companies operating in the lithotripsy device market are developing technologically advanced devices to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in January 2022, Cardiovascular Systems Inc., a US-based lithotripsy and other medical device manufacturer, developed intravascular lithotripsy technology for coronary and peripheral artery diseases. Intravascular lithotripsy technology is an innovative treatment system for coronary and peripheral artery disease patients. This technology allows Cardiovascular Systems Inc to offer products that treat a broad range of calcific coronary lesions.
The lithotripsy devices market is segmented:
1) By Type: Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy Devices, Intracorporeal Lithotripsy Devices, Laser Lithotripsy Devices, Electrohydraulic Lithotripsy Devices, Ultrasonic Lithotripsy Devices, Mechanical Lithotripsy Devices
2) By Applications: Kidney Stones, Ureteral Stones, Pancreatic Stones, Bile Duct Stones
3) By End-User: Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Other End Users
North America was the largest region in the lithotripsy devices market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s lithotripsy devices market report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Lithotripsy Devices Market Characteristics
- Lithotripsy Devices Market Trends And Strategies
- Lithotripsy Devices Market – Macro Economic Scenario
- Lithotripsy Devices Market Segmentation
- Global Lithotripsy Devices Market Competitive Benchmarking
- Global Lithotripsy Devices Market Competitive Dashboard
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Lithotripsy Devices Market
- Lithotripsy Devices Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model