The Lung Cancer Diagnostic And Screening Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the lung cancer diagnostic and screening market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Lung Cancer Diagnostic And Screening Market’s Growth:
As per The Business Research Company’s Lung Cancer Diagnostic And Screening Global Market Report 2023, the market size is expected to grow from $1.91 billion in 2022 to $2.11 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The size of lung cancer diagnostic and screening market is expected to reach $3.02 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 9.4%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Technological innovations are a key trend gaining popularity in the lung cancer diagnostics and screening market. Major companies operating in the lung cancer diagnostics and screening market are introducing innovative technologies to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in December 2021, Auris Health, a US-based robotic medical company, introduced the MONARCH Robotic-Assisted Bronchoscopy procedure, the first MONARCH procedure. This procedure allows physicians to accurately diagnose small and hard-to-reach lung nodules, which enables biopsy for early diagnosis and treatment of lung disease.
The lung cancer diagnostic and screening market is segmented:
1) By Product: Instruments, Consumables And Accessories
2) By Test: Biomarkers Tests, Imaging Test, Biopsy, Blood Test, Other Tests
3) By Cancer Type: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Small Cell Lung Cancer
4) By End User: Hospital, Independent Diagnostic Laboratories, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Cancer Research Institutes, Other End-Users
North America was the largest region in the lung cancer diagnostic and screening market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s lung cancer diagnostic and screening market report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Lung Cancer Diagnostic And Screening Market Characteristics
- Lung Cancer Diagnostic And Screening Market Trends And Strategies
- Lung Cancer Diagnostic And Screening Market – Macro Economic Scenario
- Lung Cancer Diagnostic And Screening Market Segmentation
- Global Lung Cancer Diagnostic And Screening Market Competitive Benchmarking
- Global Lung Cancer Diagnostic And Screening Market Competitive Dashboard
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Lung Cancer Diagnostic And Screening Market
- Lung Cancer Diagnostic And Screening Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model