The Medical Component Manufacturing Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the medical component manufacturing market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Medical Component Manufacturing Market’s Growth:
As per The Business Research Company’s Medical Component Manufacturing Global Market Report 2023, the global medical component manufacturing market is expected to grow from $12.44 billion in 2022 to $13.29 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and resulted in increased interest rates affecting many markets across the globe. The medical component manufacturing market is expected to reach $17.03 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 6.4%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Advancements in technology are key trends gaining popularity in the medical component manufacturing market. Major companies operating in the medical component manufacturing market are developing advanced technologies to create innovative solutions to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in June 2021, Stratasys Ltd., an Israel-based additive manufacturing company, introduced a new Stratasys J5 MediJet 3D printer for medical component manufacturing. The unknown printer includes multiple applications in a single system and helps users create highly detailed components. The MediJet 3D printer is up to 30% faster than comparable 3D printers. It has a straightforward workflow with automatic build tray organization, adjustments, and support for the most recent 3MF file format for more effortless connectivity to third-party segmentation and design software.
The medical component manufacturing market is segmented:
1) By Process: Forging, Metal Injection Molding, 3D Printing, Ceramic Injection Molding, Investment Casting, Plastic Injection Molding, Other Processes
2) By Service: Device Development And Manufacturing Services, Quality Management Services, Final Goods Assembly Services
3) By Application: Laparoscopy, Pulmonary, Urology And Gynecology, Cardiovascular, Orthopedic, Oncology, Neurovascular, Radiology, Other Applications
North America was the largest region in the medical component manufacturing market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s medical component manufacturing market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Medical Component Manufacturing Market Characteristics
3. Medical Component Manufacturing Market Trends And Strategies
4. Medical Component Manufacturing Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. Global Medical Component Manufacturing Market Size and Growth
32. Global Medical Component Manufacturing Market Competitive Benchmarking
33. Global Medical Component Manufacturing Market Competitive Dashboard
34. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Medical Component Manufacturing Market
35. Medical Component Manufacturing Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model