The Business Research Company’s Utility System Construction Global Market Report 2023 is the most detailed report available on the market, including broad forecast periods and multiple geographies. The report covers the historic period – 2010-2021, and the forecast period – 2023-2032. The Utility System Construction Global Market Report 2023 evaluates utility system construction market size, growth rate, drivers, trends, and major companies.
The report provides a global perspective by covering 60 geographies and focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
Request A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
The global utility system construction market grew from $717.5 billion in 2022 to $752.81 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The utility system construction market is expected to grow to $881.85 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 4.0%.
The utility system construction market segments in the report are:
1) By Type: Water And Sewer Line And Related Structures Construction, Oil And Gas Pipeline And Related Structures Construction, Power And Communication Line And Related Structures Construction
2) By End User Sector: Private, Public
3) By Type of Contractor: Large Constractors, Small Contractors
Get More Information On The Utility System Construction Market Report:
The table of contents in TBRC’s utility system construction market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Utility System Construction Market Characteristics
3. Utility System Construction Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Utility System Construction Market
5. Utility System Construction Market Size And Growth.
27. Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles Of The Utility System Construction Market
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions Of The Utility System Construction Market
29. Future Outlook and Potential Analysis Of The Utility System Construction Market
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model