The Metastatic Cancer Drugs Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the metastatic cancer drugs market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Metastatic Cancer Drugs Market’s Growth:
The global metastatic cancer drugs market size is expected to grow from $53.15 billion in 2022 to $55.28 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.02%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The size of metastatic cancer drugs market is expected to reach $65.64 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 4.39%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Product innovations have emerged as a key trend gaining popularity in the metastatic cancer drugs market. Major market players are concentrating their efforts on developing novel drugs to strengthen their position in the market. For instance, in January 2021, Daiichi Sankyo Company Limited a Japan-based pharmaceutical company, and AstraZeneca plc a British-Swedish pharmaceutical and biotechnology company were granted conditional approval in the European Union for the drug ENHERTU (trastuzumab deruxtecan) as a monotherapy for the treatment of HER2 positive metastatic breast cancer. The drug ENHERTU is considered a novel medicine to be approved for breast cancer in Europe with phase 2 single-arm data. This product is transforming the outcomes of patients suffering from HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer in the USA and Japan, and this approval in the EU will also enable to have greater benefits for this medicine to patients in the EU as well owing to the rising cases of cancers.
The metastatic cancer drugs market is segmented:
1) By Drug Class: HER2 Inhibitors, Immune Checkpoints Inhibitors, PARP Inhibitors, Kinase Inhibitors, Other Drug Class
2) By Cancer: Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Liver Cancer, Hematological Cancer, Brain Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Other Cancers
3) By Treatment: Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy, Hormonal Therapy, Surgery, Other Treatments
4) By Route Of Administration: Intravenous, Intramuscular, Oral, Other Routes Of Administration
5) By End-Users: Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Other End-Users
North America was the largest region in the metastatic cancer drugs market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s metastatic cancer drugs market report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Metastatic Cancer Drugs Market Characteristics
- Metastatic Cancer Drugs Market Trends And Strategies
- Metastatic Cancer Drugs Market – Macro Economic Scenario
- Metastatic Cancer Drugs Market Segmentation
- Global Metastatic Cancer Drugs Market Competitive Benchmarking
- Global Metastatic Cancer Drugs Market Competitive Dashboard
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Metastatic Cancer Drugs Market
- Metastatic Cancer Drugs Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model