The Floating Production Storage And Offloading Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the floating production storage and offloading market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Floating Production Storage And Offloading Market’s Growth:
The global floating production storage and offloading market size is expected to grow from $18.29 billion in 2022 to $19.89 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.7%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The size of floating production storage and offloading market is expected to reach $26.67 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 7.6%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Technological advancements are key trends gaining popularity in the floating production storage and offloading market. Major companies operating in the floating production storage and offloading market are developing innovative technologies to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in February 2022, Marine Technical Limits (MTL), a UK-based structural FPSO integrity management services company, introduced its PYXIS Lightship technology on a digital platform. This innovative solution is designed to assist ship owners and operators of floating production storage and offloading (FPSOs) and fixed assets in effectively managing the lightship weight of their vessels. The PYXIS Lightship technology offers advanced capabilities for accurately monitoring and controlling the lightship weight of vessels. It utilizes innovative sensors and data analytics to provide real-time information on the weight distribution and changes within the vessel. Additionally, it uses a cloud-based platform to collect and store data from various sources, including inspection reports, tank gauge data, and weather forecasts. Moreover, it improves the safety of vessels by ensuring that they are appropriately ballasted and reduces the risk of accidents by identifying potential problems with lightship weight.
The floating production storage and offloading market is segmented:
1) By Vessel Type: Converted, New-Build, Redeployed
2) By Propulsion Type: Self-Propelled, Towed
3) By Design: Spread Mooring FPSO Vessels, Single Point Mooring FPSO Vessels, Dynamic Positioning FPSO Vessels
4) By Operator: Small Independent, Large Independent, Leased Operator, Major National Oil Companies
5) By Application: Shallow Water, Deepwater, Ultra-Deep Water
North America was the largest region in the floating production storage and offloading market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s floating production storage and offloading market report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Floating Production Storage And Offloading Market Characteristics
- Floating Production Storage And Offloading Market Trends And Strategies
- Floating Production Storage And Offloading Market – Macro Economic Scenario
- Floating Production Storage And Offloading Market Segmentation
- Global Floating Production Storage And Offloading Market Competitive Benchmarking
- Global Floating Production Storage And Offloading Market Competitive Dashboard
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Floating Production Storage And Offloading Market
- Floating Production Storage And Offloading Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model