The Business Research Company’s Cards Global Market Report 2023 is the most detailed report available on the market, including broad forecast periods and multiple geographies. The report covers the historic period – 2010-2021, and the forecast period – 2023-2032. The Cards Global Market Report 2023 evaluates cards market size, growth rate, drivers, trends, and major companies.
The report provides a global perspective by covering 60 geographies and focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
Request A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
The global cards market will grow from $271.51 billion in 2022 to $291.18 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The global cards market is expected to grow to $390.54 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 7.6%.
The cards market segments in the report are:
1) By Type: General Purpose, Private Label
2) By Usage: General-purpose Re-loadable Card, Government Benefit/Disbursement Card, Payroll Card, Other Usage
3) By End User: Retail Establishments, Corporate Institutions, Government, Financial Institutions, Other End-Users
Get More Information On The Cards Market Report:
The table of contents in TBRC’s cards market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Cards Market Characteristics
3. Cards Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Cards Market
5. Cards Market Size And Growth
27. Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles Of The Cards Market
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions Of The Cards Market
29. Future Outlook and Potential Analysis Of The Cards Market
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model