The Business Research Company’s Central Lab Global Market Report 2023 is the most detailed report available on the market, including broad forecast periods and multiple geographies. The report covers the historic period – 2010-2021, and the forecast period – 2023-2032. The Central Lab Global Market Report 2023 evaluates central lab market size, growth rate, drivers, trends, and major companies.
The report provides a global perspective by covering 60 geographies and focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
Request A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
The global central lab market size grew from $2.52 billion in 2022 to $2.74 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The central lab market size is expected to grow to $3.64 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 7.3%.
The central lab market segments in the report are:
1) By Service Type: Genetic Services, Biomarker Services, Microbiology Services, Anatomic Pathology or Histology, Specimen Management And Storage, Special Chemistry Services, Other Service Types
2) By Test Type: Human And Tumor Genetics, Clinical Chemistry, Medical Microbiology And Cytology, Other Esoteric Tests
3) By End-User: Pharmaceutical Companies, Academic And Research Institutes, Biotechnology Companies
Get More Information On The Central Lab Market Report:
The table of contents in TBRC’s central lab market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Central Lab Market Characteristics
3. Central Lab Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Central Lab Market
5. Central Lab Market Size And Growth
27. Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles Of The Central Lab Market
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions Of The Central Lab Market
29. Future Outlook and Potential Analysis Of The Central Lab Market
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708\
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model