The Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the neoantigen targeted therapies market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Market’s Growth:
The global neoantigen targeted therapies market size is expected to grow from $1.74 billion in 2022 to $2.43 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 39.81%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The size of neoantigen targeted therapies market is expected to reach $8.68 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 37.46%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Product innovation has emerged as a key trend gaining popularity in the neoantigen targeted therapies market. Major players are focusing on creating innovative products to lead the market. For instance, in October 2021, BioNTech, a Germany-based biotechnology company, expanded its clinical oncology portfolio with the initiation of a Phase 2 clinical trial for “BNT122”, a mRNA-based individualized immunotherapy. This trial specifically focuses on colorectal cancer patients. The trial marks an important milestone, as the first patient has been dosed with BNT122. It is designed to harness the power of the immune system by stimulating a targeted T-cell response against neoantigens found in each patient’s tumor. The ongoing clinical trial represents an important step forward in BioNTech’s mission to develop cutting-edge immunotherapies and expand the treatment options available to cancer patients.
The neoantigen targeted therapies market is segmented:
1) By Type: Monotherapy, Combination Therapy
2) By Immunotherapy Type: DNA Or RNA-Based Vaccines, Protein-Based Vaccines, Dendritic Cell Vaccines, TIL-Based Therapies
3) By Target Disease Indication: Colorectal Cancer, Renal Cell Carcinoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Bone Cancer, Gynecological Cancer
4) By Route of Administration: Intradermal, Intravenous, Subcutaneous
5) By Application: Medical Research Institution, Hospital, and Clinic, Other Applications
North America was the largest region in the neoantigen targeted therapies market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s neoantigen targeted therapies market report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Market Characteristics
- Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Market Trends And Strategies
- Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Market – Macro Economic Scenario
- Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Market Segmentation
- Global Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Market Competitive Benchmarking
- Global Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Market Competitive Dashboard
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Market
- Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn about us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model