The Head And Neck Cancer Therapeutics Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the head and neck cancer therapeutics market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Head And Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market’s Growth:
As per The Business Research Company’s Head And Neck Cancer Therapeutics Global Market Report 2023, the market is expected to grow from $1.38 billion in 2022 to $1.55 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.8%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The head and neck cancer therapeutics market is expected to reach $2.32 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 10.7%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
The development of novel therapeutics is a key trend gaining popularity in the head and neck cancer therapeutics market. Major companies in the head and neck cancer therapeutics market focus on developing novel therapies and treatments for head and neck cancer to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in February 2020, Debiopharm, a Switzerland-based pharmaceutical manufacturing company, received regulatory approval and breakthrough therapy designation for its novel therapeutic Debio 1143 from the US Food and Drug Administration, a US-based health regulatory agency. The novel therapeutic is a first-in-class oral inhibitor of apoptosis proteins (IAP) antagonist for treating previously untreated, unresectable, locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (LA-SCCHN). It can be used as a combination therapy and other treatments, producing promising Phase II results.
The head and neck cancer therapeutics market is segmented:
1) By Type: Programmed Cell Death (PD) Inhibitors, Microtubule Inhibitors, Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Inhibitors
2) By Route Of Administration: Injectable, Oral
3) By Distribution Channel: Retail And Specialty Pharmacies, Hospital Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies
4) By Application: Surgery, Radiation Therapy, Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy, Other Applications
North America was the largest region in the head and neck cancer therapeutics market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s head and neck cancer therapeutics market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Head And Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market Characteristics
3. Head And Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market Trends And Strategies
4. Head And Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. Global Head And Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market Size and Growth
26. South America Head And Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market
27. Brazil Head And Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market
28. Middle East Head And Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market
29. Africa Head And Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market
30. Head And Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
Top Major Players:
- Pfizer Inc
- F Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Merck & Co. Inc
- AbbVie Inc
- Bayer AG
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model