The Graphite Electrode Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the graphite electrode market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Graphite Electrode Market’s Growth:
The global graphite electrodes market size is expected to grow from $7.39 billion in 2022 to $8.01 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.35%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The size of graphite electrodes market is expected to reach $10.66 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 7.41%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Technological advancements are a key trend gaining popularity in the graphite electrodes market. Companies operating in the graphite electrode market are adopting recent technologies to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in March 2022, Battrion AG, a Switzerland-based battery technology company, along with its partner Jagenberg Converting Solution GmbH, a Germany-based machine and equipment manufacturer unveiled Battrion’s Aligned Graphite Technology for the lithium-ion battery. Aligned Graphite Technology is an innovative fabrication technology for lithium-ion batteries. It improves the microstructure of negative electrodes, resulting in enhanced battery performance and faster charging capabilities. The technology lowers cell resistance, leading to more efficient charge and discharge processes. It offers cost savings in battery production and is compatible with standard graphite materials, requiring no modifications to existing manufacturing processes. The performance benefits have been validated by leading automotive OEMs and cell manufacturers. Aligned Graphite Technology has the potential to revolutionize the EV and high-power battery industry by improving energy storage and optimizing battery manufacturing.
The graphite electrode market is segmented:
1) By Electrode Grade: Ultra High Power (UHP), High Power (SHP), Regular Power (RP)
2) By Application: Steel Manufacturing, Silicon Metal Manufacturing, Steel Refining, Smelting Processes, Ferroalloy Production, Non Ferrous Metals Production, Lithium Ion Batteries Production, Other Applications
3) By End Use Industry: Automotive, Appliances, Construction, Machinery, Transportation, Aerospace And Defense, Oil And Refinery, Other End Users
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the graphite electrode market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s graphite electrode market report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Graphite Electrode Market Characteristics
- Graphite Electrode Market Trends And Strategies
- Graphite Electrode Market – Macro Economic Scenario
- Graphite Electrode Market Segmentation
- Global Graphite Electrode Market Competitive Benchmarking
- Global Graphite Electrode Market Competitive Dashboard
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Graphite Electrode Market
- Graphite Electrode Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model