The Medical Foods For Orphan Diseases Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the medical foods for orphan diseases market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Medical Foods For Orphan Diseases Market’s Growth:
The global medical foods for orphan diseases market size is expected to grow from $1.15 billion in 2022 to $1.24 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.5%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The size of medical foods for orphan diseases market are expected to reach $1.59 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 6.4%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Product innovations are a key trend gaining popularity in the medical foods for orphan diseases market. Major companies operating in the medical foods for orphan diseases market are introducing innovative products to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in February 2020, Galen Pharma, an Ireland-based pharmaceutical manufacturer, launched PKU Easy Microtabs, an innovative medical food for people with the rare, inherited metabolic disorder phenylketonuria (PKU). The new product is a healthy and convenient alternative for protein substitutes for patients with phenylketonuria (PKU). It is easily broken down even in patients who cannot break down proteins properly.
The medical foods for orphan diseases market is segmented:
1) By Product: Pills, Powder, Liquid, Other Products
2) By Route of Administration: Oral, Enteral
3) By Applications: Phenylketonuria, Tyrosinemia, Eosinophilic esophagitis, Food Protein-Induced Enterocolitis Syndrome (FPIES), Maple Syrup Urine Disease (MSUD), Homocystinuria, Other Applications
4) By Sales Channel: Online Sales, Institutional Sales, Retail Sales
North America was the largest region in the medical foods for orphan diseases market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s medical foods for orphan diseases market report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Medical Foods For Orphan Diseases Market Characteristics
- Medical Foods For Orphan Diseases Market Trends And Strategies
- Medical Foods For Orphan Diseases Market – Macro Economic Scenario
- Medical Foods For Orphan Diseases Market Segmentation
- Global Medical Foods For Orphan Diseases Market Competitive Benchmarking
- Global Medical Foods For Orphan Diseases Market Competitive Dashboard
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Medical Foods For Orphan Diseases Market
- Medical Foods For Orphan Diseases Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model