The Monolithic Microwave IC Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the monolithic microwave ic market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Monolithic Microwave IC Market’s Growth:
The global monolithic microwave IC market is expected to grow from $8.77 billion in 2022 to $9.91 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The monolithic microwave IC market is expected to reach $15.39 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 11.6%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Product innovation is a key trend gaining popularity in the monolithic microwave IC market. Major companies operating in the monolithic microwave IC market are focused on innovating new products and solutions to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in November 2022, Infineon Technologies AG, a Germany-based semiconductor manufacturing company, introduced the new CMOS transceiver MMIC CTRX8181 for automotive radar. The system provides a flexible platform approach for new software-defined vehicle designs and a scalable platform for various sensors, including corner, front, and short-range. The brand-new CTRX8181 transceiver provides the accurate object separation and detection required to safeguard vulnerable road users, such as cyclists, pedestrians, and motorcyclists. The transceiver’s linearity and increased signal-to-noise ratio provide high system-level performance and robustness.
The monolithic microwave ic market is segmented:
1) By Component: Power Amplifiers, Low-noise Amplifiers, Attenuators, Switches, Phase Shifters, Mixers, Voltage-controlled Oscillators, Frequency Multipliers
2) By Type of Material: Gallium Arsenide, Indium Phosphide, Indium Gallium Phosphide, Silicon Germanium, Gallium Nitride
3) By Frequency Band: W Band, V Band, L Band, Ka Band, S Band, K Band, C Band, Ku Band, X Band
4) By Technology: Metal-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor, High Electron Mobility Transistor, Pseudomorphic High Electron Mobility Transistor, Enhancement-Mode Pseudomorphic High Electron Mobility Transistor, Metamorphic High Electron Mobility Transistor, Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor, Metal-Oxide Semiconductor
5) By Application: Consumer Or Enterprise Electronics, Wireless Communication Infrastructure, Automotive, Aerospace And Defense, CATV And Wired Broadband, Test And Measurement, Other Applications
Top Major Players:
Renesas Electronics Corporation
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
Texas Instruments Incorporated
Infineon Technologies AG
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the monolithic microwave IC market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s monolithic microwave ic market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Monolithic Microwave IC Market Characteristics
3. Monolithic Microwave IC Market Trends And Strategies
4. Monolithic Microwave IC Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. Global Monolithic Microwave IC Historic Market Size and Growth, 2017 – 2022, Value ($ Billion)
32. Global Monolithic Microwave IC Market Competitive Benchmarking
33. Global Monolithic Microwave IC Market Competitive Dashboard
34. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Monolithic Microwave IC Market
35. Monolithic Microwave IC Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
Read Related Reports:
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model