The Satellite-Based Augmentation System Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the satellite-based augmentation system market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Satellite-Based Augmentation System Market’s Growth:
As per The Business Research Company’s Satellite-Based Augmentation System Global Market Report 2023, the market is expected to grow from $1.16 billion in 2022 to $1.29 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.9%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The satellite-based augmentation system market is expected to reach $1.84 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 9.3%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
The satellite-based augmentation system market is segmented:
1) By Type: Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS), European Geostationary Navigation Overlay Service (EGNOS), Multi-functional Satellite Augmentation System (MSAS), GPS Aided GEO Augmented Navigation (GAGAN), System For Differential Corrections And Monitoring (SDCM), Other Types
2) By Component: Satellites, Ground Stations, Receivers, Other Components
3) By Application: Aviation, Maritime, Road And Rail, Surveying, Timing And Synchronization, Agriculture, Other Applications
North America was the largest region in the satellite-based augmentation system market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s satellite-based augmentation system market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Satellite-based Augmentation System Market Characteristics
3. Satellite-based Augmentation System Market Trends And Strategies
4. Satellite-based Augmentation System Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. Global Satellite-based Augmentation System Market Size and Growth
28. Middle East Satellite-based Augmentation System Market
29. Africa Satellite-based Augmentation System Market
30. Satellite-based Augmentation System Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
31. Satellite-based Augmentation System Market Other Major And Innovative Companies
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model