The Hepatitis C Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the hepatitis c market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Hepatitis C Market’s Growth:
As per The Business Research Company’s Hepatitis C Global Market Report 2023, the global hepatitis C market is expected to grow from $51.97 billion in 2022 to $59.58 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.7%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and resulted in increased interest rates affecting many markets across the globe. The hepatitis C market is expected to reach $101.84 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 14.3%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Advances in diagnostic technologies for hepatitis C are a key trend gaining popularity in the hepatitis C market. Major companies operating in the hepatitis C market are adopting new technologies to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in July 2022, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., a Switzerland-based pharmaceutical and diagnostics company, launched Elecsys HCV Duo immunoassay in countries that accept the CE Mark. The hepatitis C virus (HCV) antigen and antibody status can now be determined independently and simultaneously from a single human plasma or serum sample using the immunoassay Elecsys HCV Duo. The test can identify patients recovering or exhibiting symptoms of a chronic infection that may result in other diseases, such as liver cancer and early-stage conditions.
The hepatitis c market is segmented:
1) By Type: Chronic Hepatitis C, Acute Hepatitis C, Other Types
2) By Treatment: Antiviral Drugs, Vaccine, Immune Modulator Drugs, Surgery, Other Treatments
3) By Diagnosis: Liver Biopsy, Blood Tests, Imaging Tests, Other Diagnosis
4) By Distribution Channel: Hospital And Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies
5) By End-User: Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Laboratories, Research Institutes, Home Care Settings
North America was the largest region in the hepatitis c market in 2022.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- F. Hoffman La Roche Ltd.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- AbbVie Inc.
- Bayer AG
The table of contents in TBRC’s hepatitis c market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Hepatitis C Market Characteristics
3. Hepatitis C Market Trends And Strategies
4. Hepatitis C Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. Global Hepatitis C Market Size and Growth
31. Hepatitis C Market Other Major And Innovative Companies
32. Global Hepatitis C Market Competitive Benchmarking
33. Global Hepatitis C Market Competitive Dashboard
34. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Hepatitis C Market
35. Hepatitis C Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model